torsdag, november 08, 2007

Nån som vill ha en present?

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

Såg denna hos majtjho först, men tvekade lite, sedan fullt där, sedan hos Gekko... fundera, fundera, men klart jag ska vara med! Alltså, första tre som vll ha en present av mig kommenterar här, så får ni nåt under kommande året. Men bara om ni erbjuder samma sak själv i era bloggar!

Ett annorlunda och kul kedjebrev eller vad man ska kalla det... I'm in!

8 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Charmigt, charmigt, charmigt! Jag vill! :)

Karolina Beaudet sa...

What a nice idea!!!! Can I take part in it???

A sa...

karolcia: Of course! Send me an email with your address and publish the same offer in your blog and you're in!

Anonym sa...

Is it possible that I am the 3rd person to comment?! I'd so love to take part in this...

A sa...

Ann: you sure are! Just send me an email with your address and publish the offer in your blog!

ta ta sa...

aandddd..I am the third!!
yuppyy..

A sa...

enjoyeat: well, no, you are nr 4. All gifts are already taken. Sorry!

ta ta sa...

I misunderstood "ann" as "anne" :)
Thought they are the same